Monday 13 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Vector Art

 Vector art was the third activity that I have done. To create these images it uses lines, curves, and polygons to create the image. When people create this art is doesn't looks the focus/quality of the image, if people zoom in. 

My hero is stan lee he inspired me to watch all his movies. He is the person made marvel and other character. The reason i choose him because i watch lots of superhero movies and i read his comics.

i enjoy this activity it inspired me to watch stan lee movies.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Carson!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    Stan Lee is a fantastic hero! Do you think he is the leader of all of the Marvel superheroes?

    What movie/superhero is your favourite? Mine is Iron Man I think - he is very intelligent! Or maybe Spiderman, he is very funny!

    Your artwork is phenomenal! Did you find it hard to make the vector art?

    Great job, Carson!

    Ngā mihi,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.